Born in Strasbourg in 1979, he graduated in applied arts. Snatched by the new technologies and the craze for internet, he turned towards a multimedia graduation. He became an experienced Web designer and Flash animator and fulfills his position as an Art Director in an agency. But illustration remained his first calling. Very young, he was fascinated by artists like Boris, Siudmak, HR Giger, Brom and his work stays inspired with his first loves.
Strongly attached to traditional techniques, he works with oil or acrylic on canvas and sometimes revisits them in front of his screen. He also entirely creates in digital. Now he is resuming his work as an illustrator with a lot of fervor.
- ImagineFX Issue 74
- EXOTIQUE 7
- D’artiste Character Design
- EXPOSE 8
- CFSL - Artbook 04 “PUBLICATION”
- EXOTIQUE 5
- JDR Mag “couverture”
- Café Salé - Artbook 03
- Crimes en Imaginaire “Ed. 1000Saisons”
- Folio SF “Terminus les étoiles” Alfred Bester
- Folio SF “Mysterium” R.C. Wilson
- Folio SF “La cabane de l’aiguilleur” R.C. Wilson
- HOMO VAMPIRIS Editions MNEMOS
- La Vampire “Ed. 1000Saisons”